segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2009

My English class!!



This year I have English classes three times a week. My dear friends are Lúcia Helena, Ândrea e Cátia Pappadopolus. (she left the course and I got very sad....) Everyone was better than me in english. But they always give me a lot of help. We were always laughing in our class.

My teacher has good humor in general. He is a good person when he is in a good mood. Specialy when he invites us to have an ice-cream, he is very cool!


He is teaching us very well, but sometimes he changes the subject and keeps on talking in portuguese. But he also talks in english. (Its very good!!)


I love to sing english songs. I like all different styles: romantic musics, dance and musics from the 80 years. I did learn a lot of things in my english class.


Ahh, I have a lot of friends that speak english, but they dont seem to have much patience with me. I dont know why!. Rsss


I am happy all the time!!! I believe in the power of love!

Did you like my english? That's it!!




Obs: Thanks to my friend Jaco because she helped me even she is really hungry right now. And my excellent handsome teacher.

Nenhum comentário: